Bra Size Guide
There are hundreds of boutiques and department stores across the country whose fitting rooms are like revolving doors, turning women out with incorrect sizes. Most stores lack the knowledge, expertise and specialized attention that Marie Jo Bras Bra Fit Specialists offer.
Marie Jo Bras is proud to carry bras from one of the world's best lingerie companies, Marie Jo. Marie Jo is a company that specializes in fit with their Haute Couture Collections and L'Aventure Collections. Each piece from Marie Jo offers youthful sex appeal and a flawless fit. Marie Jo offers band sizes ranging from 30-42 and cup sizes ranging from an A-E.
You deserve to look and feel your very best, and a perfect fitting bra will send you on your way. If you cannot visit out store in Charleston, SC, follow along with our Bra Size Guide below to find your size. Please feel free to call our Bra Fit Specialists for a free style and size consultation or e-mail email@example.com.
Marie Jo Bras is the bra fitting authority. We are determined to find your perfect fit!
Use the directions below to find your bra size at home.
What's Your Bra Size?
All you need is a soft tape measure and your best fitting bra!
1. Put on your best fitting, unpadded bra
2. Wrap a tape measure snug around your rib cage, where your breasts naturally fall away from the body.
3. Record this number. It is your band size.
4. Next wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over the nipples. The tape measure should be snug, but not pressing down into the breasts.
5. Record this number. It will be used to determine your cup size.
6. Find the difference between your bust measurement and your band measurement
7. The difference between your measurements determines your size. Use the chart below to find your correct cup size!
Other Bits and Pieces:
Did you measure an odd number for your band size (31, 33, etc)? We would recommend that for
comfort purposes, you follow the sizes shown in the chart. You may be in between band sizes, so
your size may also depend on the fit of the bra.
Marie Jo is a European lingerie company, so you'll notice there is no "DD" cup.
If you typically wear a "DD" cup, expect to wear an "E" cup in Marie Jo Collections.
Have questions about Marie Jo's bra styles? Check out the Marie Jo bra style guide.